Tuesday 1 October 2013

Love of Mint


My love of fashion goes back to my teens, but it is only in the last few years I have began to explore my style. I wouldn't be able to say I tick a certain box when it comes to clothes as I love to keep an open mind to anything old or new, and I see an exciting challenge in most everything! :)

Beginning of this year I had a thought of challenging myself in coming up with an exciting outfit every single day and I wanted witnesses in my endeavor :)... this is how I first got introduced to fashion blogs! Now I know they have been out there for a while but to me they were a revelation! :) I was amazed at how many kindred spirits there were out there and began to frivolously find my absolute favorites, which I shall lovingly document in an upcoming post.

Quite quickly I have, as any sane person would, given up my ambition of having a revolutionary outfit 365 days a year :), but the desire to share my favorite fashion creations only grew stronger and it has finally materialized in the form of this little blog!

Obviously, I'm a beginner and don't particularly know what I'm doing really :), but I'm determined to enjoy the ride so feel free to join in or come back in an year to be blown away by my amazing blogging skills! :)))

My first post is dedicated to possibly the cutest shoes in the world and the best color I know! :)



We have had a gorgeous summer this year and I wish I had started this blog sooner, but things being what they are and lovely weather sort of holding it's ground for a little longer :), I have decided to take a few pictures of one of my favorite summery outfits.


Stunning North Yorkshire views always stealing the spotlight! :)


I have on a little white dress from New Look, actually called the Parisian Dress :), with stunning little embroidered flowers going through it, perfect for a multitude of occasions.



I chose to style this delicate dress with a Zara blazer in Mint Green, Mango bag and these 'sweet enough to be eaten' ModCloth Mint Green Brogues :).


I love the texture of this Zara Blazer! I bought it last year but only came out to see the light of day at the end of this summer. It's a shame I have to wait nearly six months before I can use it again, but once April comes around again, I know this will be one of my favorite summer pieces.

To finish off the look I have chosen these gorgeous embellished Urban Outfitters Sunglasses, which I will use every chance I get, no matter the season! :)))



Blazer - Zara, Dress - New Look, Bag - Mango, Shoes - ModCloth, Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters

So, here it is, my first ever post! :)

I would love to here your thoughts on Mint Green, your favorite color or anything you might like to share after reading this, so please feel free to join in the fun! :)

Until we meet again! :)

All my love,
D
xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Anders! I do love it and find it hard to not work it into my wardrobe at least once a week! haha xoxo

      Delete
  2. This outfit is beyond dreamy! I love the mint colour, and the sunglasses finish the entire outfit off so perfectly!

    xo
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Jo! So happy you have left a comment and introduced me to your wonderful blog! :) I love it and can't wait til the end of the week so I can have a good read though! :) Already must have the spotted clogs! haha xoxo

      Delete