Sunday 17 November 2013

La Vie En Rose

With the sun still shining and the weather milder than expected I definitely have to take advantage and leave my coats hanging a little while longer! :)

A while ago The Whitepepper launched their A/W collection and I have been instantly hooked! :)

My first purchase, bought as soon as it became available, was this fabulous Button-Cuff Angel Dress in Pink.





The feel of the fabric surprised me as I sort of expected it to be similar to the white Angel Dress! 

Fabric is crisp and definitely appropriate for colder weather and is the most gorgeous dusty pink I've seen in a while!

The button-cuffs finish off the loose sleeves drawing your attention to the feature, the smock style of the dress is perfect for the Holiday Season as you can hide a multitude of sins under there :) and I have always loved the fact the The Whitepepper always add pockets to their elegant dresses, making them a bit more women friendly, as we always need more space to hide all the little useless/useful things we simply must have whenever leaving the house! :)




I've paired my Pink Angel Dress with this bow collar chiffon blouse in black from H&M, Topshop pink framed sunglasses and pink lace socks, and my favorite shoes ever! :)

Whitepepper gather a selection of their gorgeous dresses in an editorial called Les Parisiennes, check it out it's dreamy! :)



Dress - The Whitepepper, Blouse - H&M, Socks, Sunglasses and Shoes - Topshop 

Have you worked pink in your A/W wardrobe yet? 

Would love to hear your styling tips so please feel free to share any thoughts! :)

Until we meet again! :)

All my love,
D
xoxo













2 comments: