Thursday 19 March 2015

White top, Dungarees and Kitty Flats

Well, we can't all be Alexa Chung but I'd like to think this is a look curvier ladies like myself can pull off just as well! :)





I love this outfit, it's comfy and chic at the same time and it's perfect for transitional weather! Once Alexa Chung turned up in a similar outfit I knew I needed that in my wardrobe! :) This is an affordable version, the dungarees you can find in H&M sales for just £12 now, the fab tie-neck embroidered blouse is from Zara, the pastel new summer edition Cara camera bag is from Accessorize and the black fedora from Topshop - please follow the links for all products! :)


My pride and joy :) , limited Valentine's edition Charlotte Olympia Kitty Flats can be replaced by lovely affordable versions that can be found on ebay.



The tie-neck, black velvet ribbon, especially added to a lovely white embroidered top is one of my favorite SS15 mini trends! :) The Quay cat eye sunglasses are from Asos, and I must say I'm really tempted to get them in white as well, for a more vintage look! :)




Hope you're all starting to get that Friday feeling :) and enjoy a sun filled weekend! :)

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute look, I love how you've styled up the dungarees I'm looking for a similar pair myself!

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anoushka! Hope you can get the dungarees in H&M sales! :)
      Diana
      xxx

      Delete
  2. gorgeous outfit, totally Alexa Chung and even better with that camera bag, so cute and adorable with the kitty flats :) you look gorgeous <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mariel!!! Loving your Paris posts!!!! :)
      Diana
      xxx

      Delete