Friday 3 April 2015

Lemons from Mod Dolly

Good Friday, day off!! Sounds good doesn't it?! Well, hubby's at work so had to wake up unusually early, at 5:20 am and the weather is awful!
But, in the spirit of this wise old saying 'when life gives you lemons, make lemonade' here I am sharing sunnier days with you, when lemons were on a happy menu! :)






Last season I missed out on getting one of these amazing lemon print smock dresses from Mod Dolly so as soon as they came back in stock, I was the first one to place the order (at least I'd like to believe I was haha).

I haven't enough words to praise this independent label owned by the lovely Amy!!! The quality is impeccable, the fabrics are breathtaking and the service is irreproachable! If you don't own a dress from Mod Dolly you are missing out!!! And on top of their lovely dresses on the Mod Dolly website, you now have a choice from a lovely summery collection Mod Dolly have designed exclusively for Asos, so please follow the link - Mod Dolly for Asos - and get your purses out! :)





Coat is from last season at Urban Outfitters, cat bag H&M, spotty tights from Asos and retro round sunglasses from Topshop.


One of my favourite pair of shoes (even though the black dye bleeds on the inside - naughty, naughty Office!!!) is now sold out but you can find similar here Office.




Hope the sun shines for you this Bank Holiday weekend and Happy Easter!

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo



1 comment: