Sunday 16 July 2017

One Shoulder Striped Must Have Dress for Summer

Another gorgeous dress packed up for the holidays was this amazing one shoulder, pastel striped, frill detail, natural fibres, midi sundress from Asos still available and on sale for petite frames!!








I can't praise this dress enough, the colours are stunning, the fabric is sooo nice against your skin and brings out your tan if you have one :),  the waist is placed exactly in the right spot so you can safely carry the extra holiday weight :), the length is perfect for casual and dressing up for say a wedding, the frill detail is everything and price (especially now that it's on sale) is unbeatable!






Loads of shots of this one, sorry but it looks so good in photos I just couldn't decide!! :) Trust me, grab it, you will be the talk of the party! :)


Same lovely accessories as the previous post, see here, which I couldn't seem to get myself to replace this holiday! :)

Hope you are all having a fab weekend!

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. That dress is so cute, I love how you paired it with those sunglasses!
    https://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so adorable, I love it with the bag
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete