Sunday 9 February 2014

All The Single Ladies

Not all of us are in a relationship this Valentine's Day, which is why my second V Day post is all about the fun outfit I would wear while celebrating this day with all my single girlfriends! :)

Nothing better than to be out and about with your ladies, celebrating the fact that 'actually... love is really all around'! :)





I love this outfit, so much fun and definitely girly with a bit of quirkiness added by the pop of colour in the cutest hat ever made and the lovely little bag from Accessorize, found in as new condition at a charity shop for just £1.49!!!! :)



Accessories are what make an outfit most of the time, so I've paired this gorgeous basic striped top and black skort from Zara with Shellys black sparkle brogues from Asos, my gorgeous red cat ears beanie, with black veil detail from Dahlia, the little red cross body bag and the red heart necklace from Accessorize.






The star of this outfit to me is the fab beanie Dahlia has brought into my life, for which I solemnly pledge my devotion to their unique style vision forever and ever! :)






With only 4 days left until Valentine's Day, I hope your plans are taking shape and the outfit you chose will be an absolute stunner! :)

Until we meet again :)

All my love,
D
xoxo










2 comments:

  1. Oh! This outfit is amazing! I love black, white & red together and that beanie is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Natalie! I am so in love with that beanie, almost wish Winter would hang around a little longer so I can keep wearing it! :) xxx

      Delete