Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

So V Day's finally here and I hope everybody is having a fantastic time celebrating the love in their lives! :)

The dress I picked for a date night on V Day is this amazing little number from Asos , that I had to have as soon as Alexa Chung stepped out in her Valentino embroidered dress! :)

It is exquisite in its embroidered details and the shape is extremely flattering with its shirt inspired top tightened on the high waist and wide shirt.

I love it to bits and I know I'll be wearing it a lot with no fear of it wearing out any time soon, which is such a relief as it is so disappointing when you have to let a dress go after a few washes!







I have paired this wonder of a dress with a matching Billabong clutch found on Ebay, my gorgeous Jacques2 Double Buckle Shoes from Topshop, lovely heart tights from Asos, a fab ring from Accessorize, red nail varnish from Kate Spade New York by Nails Inc. in Big Apple Red, and finally the most important accessory in the form of Pillar Box Red lippy from Barry M :).









On our 8th V Day together, hubby and I decided to have Chinese take away and watch The Notebook again, so best head off now to start our lovely evening! :)

Until we meet again :)

All my love,
D
xoxo


6 comments:

  1. This outfit is divine! I love the Valentino inspired look and those tights are just so cute! I really love your style, so fillowed you on Bloglovin. I look forward to more posts x

    www.colourmein-sc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely! :) Love your blog and look forward to your next post! :) xxx

      Delete