Sunday 11 May 2014

You live and learn!

Have not had the best of weeks, having to cancel the fair after all the work, money and time invested in the items I had prepared for my stall... But never mind! It is what it is! :)

Weather hasn't helped either, with the rainiest of weeks we've had in ages but it did allow for another go at wearing my Topshop sheep coat so not that bad after all! :)





Gingham is still one of my favourite trends no matter the time of year, and  Mod Dolly 's Jessica Gingham Loose Smock Dress is the perfect addition to my wardrobe, be it Spring/Summer or Autumn/Winter! 




I know I've said it before but I love it when you buy garments from independent labels and find that the craftsmanship is flawless! Fills my heart with pride for them and makes me more determined than ever to lend my support as much as possible! 

Buy from Mod Dolly without reserve and know that aside from the amazing style, personal touch and competitive prices, you will receive the best quality you can hope for! :)




Chosen accessories for this outfit: heart shaped sunglasses from H&M, yellow stash earrings from Accessorize, daisy mid ring from Topshop, yellow nail polish in Popcorn from Miss Sporty, polka dot tights from Asos, grey laced trim socks from Topshop and my favourite Dr Martens shoes.


I'm sorry for the photo overload, but I just love this dress so much I found selecting nearly impossible! :)



Well, I hope you all have the best May week so far! :)

Until we meet again :)

All my love,
D
xoxo




4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit!! Great style :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Especially with those spotty tights and heart shaped sunnies!

    Great styling as always lovely :) x

    Gabby @ What She Buys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you dress! Its fabulous!

    http://svlnblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab~
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete