Friday 19 September 2014

Casual all the Way :)

With the chill in the air, I'm clearly going through a phase of constantly wearing jeans! :)

And it's no surprise I can't keep away either as usually it's impossible for me to find a pair I feel comfortable enough to wear in public :), but I've been quite lucky of late to find amazing jeans and these are no exception!




Found them in H & M, they are high waisted, come in a bunch of brilliant colours and are only £14.99!!! What more could you ask for?! :)


The jumper is one of my favourites to date, picked it up from New Look for just £19.99 and I have to tell you it's the softest jumper I own, and the black and white grid is perfectly on trend.

And what can I say about the Office new collection gems I found on my last trip to York?! :) They are amazing, the better version of Dr. Martens as they are loads lighter and the leather is soft and moulds on your foot. The only thing I have to complain about is that the black paint on the inside rubs off on your skin, but I class that as a small price to pay for owning the perfect AW shoes! :)

Quick shout out to my local fashion it-shop Smash for the amazing bag!!! :)





Hope everybody has a fab weekend!!!!

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment