Thursday 11 September 2014

Co-ordinated Love

Co-ordinates is a trend I adore but finding something that would suit my shape proved to be impossible during months of searching, until I stumbled upon this beauty in New Look.

The colours were what draw me in to begin with, as I thought they were perfect for Summer as well as for the transitional Autumn months, the fabric is easy to wear and the cut is perfect for my shape.

Had to get the blazer in a 10 and the shorts in a 12, but as always, I can definitely count on New Look sizes to suit me perfectly.









This was the first opportunity I've had to wear my glitter Shellys brogues: love them to bits and as I do with most things I love, I tend to keep them for best, which basically means they come out a few times a year. Such a shame I know, I must try and live more in the moment when it comes to my wardrobe! :) 


The little bag is from my local fashion boutique Smash, and I'm lucky to be able to always count on them for quickly one of a kind accessories. :)



Sorts - New Look, Blazer - New Look, Sunglasses - Asos

So hope you all enjoy the same mild September we are in North Yorkshire and look forward to Autumn and it's beautiful fashionable colours and trends! :)


Happy September!!!

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment