Sunday 27 March 2016

Casual Whites and the Spring Camel Coat

Still no Spring, but managed to be out while the sun was trying to make an appearance to try out what is now one of my favourite Spring casual outfits.






This light weight camel coat came from my favourite local shop Smash Boutique, that I can always count on to come out with little hidden gems like this one! The closest one I could find online, although a bit pricey even on sale, is this one from Mango.




Been wanting to try out an all white (ish) outfit for quite sometime now, and even though I know white trainers are everywhere, I just wasn't quite sure whether they were me so decided to buy the cheapest pair I could find to try them out. This is where Asos came in with this fab pair at only £15!!! They are fabric however so do expect to be on cleaning duty quite often!



The white floral printed jeans came from Zara a couple of seasons ago, but as a current pair, I'm completely in love with these Zara Body Curve Jeggings, they mould perfectly on your body and they come in a range of fab colours at only £22.99!!!!

This cable knit jumper with round loose high neck and split sides is another Asos find, on sale now for only £20.00, perfect for cold days but also for transitioning into Spring.


Hope you are enjoying the Easter break and overloading on chocolate! :)

Until next time,

All my love,
D
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. so chic!
    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveee this look! I can't get enough of camel and white together!

    http://www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! I want to wear this every day! :) xxx

      Delete