Sunday 20 March 2016

The King and the Chevron Faux Fur! :)

While still hoping Spring is just around the corner (!!!!!!!!) I took my favourite chevron faux fur for a spin!






It was an Asos find, that has unfortunately now sold out from Urbancode London as well! I absolutely love it, it feels like the real thing and the different coloured chevron pattern adds so much more interest than if it was just a faux fur coat!

Depending on what day you ask me however, I either hate or love the round neck :) but without a doubt, this is my favourite coat!



When these came out, I just knew I had to pull out all the stop to have Elvis in my closet! :)

They are dreamy!!!! You can just get lost in the intense blue velvet and the crystal detailing is perfection! Both classy and quirky, I know they are going to endure the test of time and always be fashionable!

The metallic silver clutch came from United Colours of Benetton a couple of years ago, when Elle fashion editor mention she couldn't live without it, and I'm beyond pleased the metallic trend is still in as this will get a lot of wear this summer! :)


Black top and leggings are from Next, I just love a simple outfit that allows your own personal style to come out in accessories!




Well, hope this week goes by fast for us all, as I know we're all looking forward to Easter and the Bank Holiday! :)

Until next time,

All my love,
D
xoxo

1 comment: