Sunday 17 April 2016

Spring Neutrals

Spring to me is all about lighter colours and textures, and this neutral little outfit is exactly what comes to mind when I think Spring! Well, apart from ice cream and other bits and pieces! :)





Zara has been right on point this season when it comes to culottes (my favourite SS16 trend! :)), and when I was desperately looking for a pair of white/off white culottes, I knew Zara'd be the one to sort me out! :) This flowing pair is quite tailored but very light in texture and can still be found here, and the embroidery cropped top is another Zara gem that might come back in stock if you keep checking the link here. It also comes with matching shorts, which were a bit too much for me but they look amazing on the model they used to show case the co-ords.



My go to SS 16 waterfall duster coat will be this perfect number from New Look which I got in the shell pink, but is available in two other colours and at only £32.99 you cannot go wrong!
The little clutch in nude, as it is described on the site (I would probably call the colour shell pink as it is very similar to the duster coat, just a bit deeper), is from Next and it comes at £14.00 in no less than 24 colours!!!!!!! :)



And finally, the cutest flats in metallic rose gold with heart shaped silver inserts come from Asos and they are in the sale at only £15.00! They are the perfect pair of shoes for Spring/Summer, you cannot beat those colours that will go with 99% of your wardrobe.


Hope you are enjoying the weekend and you have a fab week ahead!

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. You look SO good in neutrals, you've pulled off the look perfectly. Thank you for linking to the shoes, I am ordering a pair now. GORGEOUS! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely! Glad you got the shoes, they're such a bargain and so cute! :) Can't wait to see how you'll style them! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit you look beautiful. I completely agree with thinking of soft pale pretty colours like these for spring and summer. I've not got any culottes at the moment but it's a tremd I'm very fond of and these ones look great. Zara always has sugh gorgeoues pieces. And those shoes are adorable! I love them. Katie xx

    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katie! :) Zara is definitely a go to brand for me, love most of their stuff! :) Hope you find a fab pair of culottes for your Spring/Summer wardrobe, just eyed some really cool ones at George at Asda for only £15.00!!! Here's the link: http://direct.asda.com/george/women/trousers-shorts/fashion-box-stripe-culottes/G005366088,default,pd.html
      Look forward to new outfits on your blog! :)
      xxx

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I'll be sure to check them out xx

      Delete
  3. You look beautiful! Such a gorgeous Spring look.

    ReplyDelete