Sunday 1 May 2016

Black and White Stripped Blazer

As soon as I saw this blazer in a issue of Look Magazine on Fearne Cotton, I was on my way to York to source it out and add it to my wardrobe! :)

I always thought stripes demand attention and add style to any outfit, make them black and white and I'm sold! Every single time! :)





It is from River Island, but it sold out when it went in the sales, however you can still find it on Asos, by following the link here, discounted from £60.00 to £39.00, and the matching culottes, discounted from £38.00 to £22.50 by following the link here. The quality of these 2 items is amazing, I cannot believe they actually didn't sell out immediately and there was stock still available to go in the sales!!!!


Now, apart from maybe my kitty flats, these are my absolute favourite shoes in the world!!! They are perfect, the ears, the black and white, the loafer design with just enough of a heel to make them stylish and suited for dressier occasions as well, with the softest kind of leather to make you never want to take them off!! The Caracal shoes come from Minna Parikka and you can find them by following the link here, they have thankfully restocked them this year, and I knew they were worth every penny after I pined for them all year long in 2015 after seeing them on Keiko. And PS, the attention to detail and personalised letter I received in the fab box they were in, totally won my heart! :)



Hope you are all enjoying this long weekend even though the weather is against any fun outdoor activities! In Yorkshire anyway! :)

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my shoe inspiration, whenever I visit your blog I always want to buy your shoes! <3

    ReplyDelete