Saturday 21 May 2016

Archive by Alexa Chung - The Eliza Dress

There was a lot of hype surrounding the launch of Archive by Alexa Chung at Marks and Spencer and I must admit I was hooked and ordered at least 7 items as soon as they became available! :)
After a lot of debate, and I mean a lot, the Harry blouse went back together with most of the other items! The Harry Blouse was great but maybe not something I would've worn that often, to be honest! If only the material was not that cheap see through cotton, I know I wouldn't have been able to send it back!

But anyway, The Eliza Dress was one of the 2 items I have kept and I couldn't be happier with my choice! :)






I was overwhelmed by the colours as soon as I opened the parcel, and decided before I even tried it that it was going back! However, after a few days I thought I might as well try it, and it was magic! :) As soon as I put it on, I knew this was going to be one of my favourite dresses!



The dress is very roomy while managing to stay fitted at the same time, the colours are pure happiness, and I'm in love with the black piping detail on the pockets, sleeves and neckline. Surprisingly enough, even though I've seen it on some of my favourite bloggers, it is still very well stocked in all sizes, link here.





In true Alexa Chung style, I've paired the dress with my Valentine's edition of Charlotte Olympia kitty flats, and Topshop round sunglasses.





Hope you have fab plans for this beautiful Sunday, and the week ahead is an easy one!

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. The bold colours REALLY suit you. I'm a lover of colour, so that sold the dress as soon as I saw it. I went to M&S recently and saw lots of the Eliza dress- maybe they overstocked it? I also thought it would be a sell out. Those Charlotte Olympia flats are just perfection! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we're lucky to be brunettes when it comes to colour! :) Always love red in your outfits! Hope you're enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend! :) xxx

      Delete