Friday 24 October 2014

Colour me Rust! :)

One of the trends I absolutely love this Autumn is the colour combination between rust and forest green! I could not get enough of these two colours put together! :)





The rust, soft jumper from Urban Outfitters and the mini print skort from Matalan have been in my collection for a year or two now, and they are still some of my favourites go to garments, even more so this AW season due to this new colour trend combo. :)




I've put this casual look together around my new favourite purchase from Clarks, these gorgeous dark green suede shoes, with the quirkiest details in the dusty pink sole and laces! They are as they look, extremely comfortable and quite an undeniable statement! :) They are still available, so follow the link for heaven! :)



Last but definitely not least, I found this fun little bag in Debenhams (still available, just follow the link :)) and I just could not resist! :)
I always check Mantaray products out every time I'm in Debenhams, as they always have nice surprises in store for me, especially when it comes to bags! :)




Hope you are all preparing for a fun weekend, and please stop here again on Sunday for a new post! :)


Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour of your jumper, really suits you :)

    http://andreaantoniou.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andrea! Love that colour! :) xxx

      Delete