Friday 31 October 2014

Happy Halloween!!!!

Is it really last day of October?!? Wow!!!

So, it's Halloween tonight! :)

We're not doing anything, long hours at work this week but I promise myself next year will be different! :)

This Dahlia dress was designed by a fellow blogger, Kate at Scathingly Brilliant, who unfortunately has decided to take a break from blogging at the moment but is a fab creative mind and you can still buy her bits and pieces if you follow the link on her blog.





The collar and sleeve details are what make this dress stand out for me and for this outfit I've paired it with this lovely Next lace three quarter sleeved jacket, my trustee Topshop shoes and quirky lace cat ears headband, and to finish the outfit off, my favourite cat face tights in the world from Asos. :)







The daisy ring is from Accessorize, the cat nail sticker I found on Ebay and the cat eyes sunglasses are from Asos.




So, as you can tell, the cat ears are the closest thing to a costume I'll be wearing this Halloween :), but I cannot wait to see all the fab costumes all of you will be wearing this weekend! :)



Until we meet again,

Happy Halloween!!! :)

All my love,
D
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment