Sunday 2 November 2014

Roll them up! :)

One of the trends I love seeing everywhere I look lately is the roll neck jumper!



I love feeling cosy so when I saw this little rusty number in local M and Co I knew I found my roll neck jumper! :)





It is very soft, has front pockets, reasonably long and the collar is not tight on your neck, which is the main reason I've been putt off roll neck jumpers in the past, and at only £29.00 you just can't deny yourself the roasting pleasure! :)



I'll be so gutted when these Rocket Dog boots will have to be retired, as I love them to bits and can't find them anywhere anymore! The chocolate colour, the hight and the faux fur as well as the platform which gives you just enough height without making them uncomfortable, made these boots my favorites for a couple of years now.




Have completed my look with my round Topshop sunglasses and shiny skin like leggings with high waist from River Island.



Hope you all had a lovely weekend and are ready to face the new week ahead! :)

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! It's all about being cosy these days! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete