Friday 7 November 2014

Pastels Forever :)

Since it's all about being cosy for me these days, this beauty of a longline, oversized jumper is a perfect sample of what cosy is all about! :)





I have a thing about pastels and this baby blue was exactly what I was missing from my wardrobe! The jumper comes from the genius team at The Whitepepper, it is soft beyond belief, oversized in the true sense of the word :), and it comes in 3 different pastel colours - dreamy!




I have recently bought my fist pair of Ugg boots and I have been living in them ever since!!! I cannot believe nobody ever told me what I'm missing out on! The definition of comfort and chicness! If you've never tried a pair on, YOU MUST!!!!!!!! :)



Other accessories are my black fedora from Topshop and a gorgeous bouquet of dried flowers from Winter Flora, stocked by Interiors at Nine to Eleven, in Malton, North Yorkshire.


Have a lovely weekend, whatever you may be doing! :)

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo

1 comment: