Sunday 30 November 2014

Polka Dot Obsession :)

And when I say obsession, I really mean it! :) I just cannot resist anything with polka dots on, and I especially couldn't resist this gorgeous The Whitepepper baby blue smock dress, which I had to have in black as well since they are half price and all! :)






I've been after this cute icecream bag from ModCloth for a couple of months now, and as soon as I have received the email letting me know it's back in stock I jumped at the opportunity and I'm so glad I did, as it sold out again in minutes! :) 

I cannot praise ModCloth enough for their 'I need it' option, where you basically register for them to send you an email as soon as your desired item is back in stock - use it, it really works! :)


As accessories, apart from my ice cream bag that can pretty much fit anything you want to carry plus you boyfriend's wallet :), my dreamy Dr Martens Sophia shoes (available if you follow the link), Topshop frilly socks and black fedora and Asos polka dot tights complete my look for the day.




Hope you're all enjoying your weekend! :)
I'm at work again today but look forward to my next day off, so please hurry Friday! :)


Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. I love this look! Great blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete