Wednesday 31 December 2014

Bye Bye 2014!!!

So, it's the last day of what I would call a great year and I just wanted to share one last outfit with you before bracing for 2015 and whatever it may bring! :)

This is the perfect party dress for me and it may very well not surprise any of you when I say it came from The Whitepepper! :)





It has a gorgeous black slip dress, which you can wear on its own and the most beautiful embroidered polka dot organza cover! It is quite loose, which is why I got a size smaller than what I usually get and even though it's practically made for the party season, I can definitely see myself wearing it on a lovely evening in Greece this Summer! :)



As accessories I've chosen the most talked about jewelled shoes of the year from Boden :), which are even better in real life, stunning and comfortable, and if I were to say there's anything missing, I would say they could've done with a few spare jems! :) And this fab silver unicorn clutch from Chicwish complimenting it all with the best coat I could've ever wished for (makes me feel like Elizabeth Taylor!! :)) from Urban Outfitters.




That's it then! :) Hope you have a lovely time this evening and that 2015 is the best year yet for each and every one of you! :)


Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment