Friday 13 February 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

So, I'm back! :)

December and January have been two really busy months for me! I work full time but now that I have been promoted to the manager position I have been working towards for a while, life seems to have become twice as busy! Not that I'm complaining as such, as I love being busy! Leave me alone with myself for a bit and our budget greatly suffers! lol But obviously my blog had to be put on hold for a while, but I'm happy to say I think I have now managed to establish a bit of routine again, which will definitely allow me to get back to blogging!





No secret to anyone who knows me even for a bit, that I am obsessed with cats therefore my Valentine's outfit is the ultimate cat outfit! :)



The dress is from Asos, the petite version which had me worried for a bit but turns out it couldn't be a better fit and I got it in sale for just £11.00!!!!! :) The sleeping beauty of a bag I'm now wearing non stop is from H&M, ,so cute I had to buy 2 when I finally came across them in York! :) Cat face tights are and the cat eyes Quay Invador glasses are from Asos and I believe the red lips, Valentine's limited edition Kitty Flats need no introduction!!!! :) 


These shoes are my pride and joy at the moment and whenever I wear them, I cannot help myself thinking of that moment in Sex and the City when Carrie gets mugged on a New York alley and all the guy wants is her Manolo Blahniks and in absolute shock, she pleads with him "Please sir, NOT MY SHOES!" haha



So, look forward to this 2015 blogging year, with a new direction and even more of my favourite things and I hope you all have loads of love in your life for Valentine's and every day after! :)

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xox





4 comments:

  1. What a pretty and playful outfit! Really nice! And congrats on your new position as a manager! I hope you will be able to find a good work life balance soon so that I can see more of these pretty outfits on your blog :)
    Have a wonderful Valentines Day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words, Larissa! :)
      It was very interesting reading about the reasons behind you choosing to be a vegan - food for thought! :)
      Hope the pregnancy is going smoothly! :)
      Diana
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit! I need some cat tights like that! Well done on your promotion! X

    lordlaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Laura!!! :)
      Been on the hunt for more cat tights but no luck yet! :(
      Definitely can't have enough cat tights! lol
      Have a great weekend!
      Diana
      xxx

      Delete