Thursday 26 February 2015

Friday Casual Blues

Absolutely shattered at the end of 2 very busy weeks at work, and I couldn't be happier to have 3 days off! :) I should really catch up with housework and all that, but it's a gorgeous day today, the only one this weekend, and I feel I should just take a day off from everything and go out into York and see what's new in my favourite shops, have a hot sandwich and a Caramel Macchiato in Starbucks and generally have no cares in the world for one day only! :)






Keeping it casual with a Zara mohair top and fluffy coat, my baby blue brogues from Next, Joni jeans and necklace from Topshop and my sleeping cat bag from H&M.




Hope you all have a lovely weekend and welcome March with open arms - so ready for Spring now!!!!!! :)

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment