Thursday 19 February 2015

Dreaming of Sunday mornings! :)

Not sure I mentioned it before but I work in Interior Design and I love Sunday mornings! :)

This little post is about these two facts! :) While it is still cold outside, I cannot be separated from my favorite pajamas from Fat Face, which are the best I ever came across! Soft cotton, gorgeous colours, top quality and great attention to details! Cannot wait to get some summer ones as well, they already have some really cute shorts in stock! :)





Also, without getting into too much detail, I wanted to show you my pride and joy, these amazing pair of curtains in Zoffany Broidery Trail from Interiors at Nine to Eleven! I have paid an arm and a leg to have them for my bedroom, and I have to tell you they were worth every penny, as even now after nearly 3 years, I still can't help but smile when I look at them! :)




Well, hope the Friday feeling has now taken over and plans for the weekend are starting to take shape! :)

Have a great one!

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment