Saturday 22 November 2014

Grid love :)

So far Autumn has been mild and sunny and I have taken advantage to the fullest! :)

I first saw these Topshop crepe window pane cigarette trousers on fellow blogger Becca Rose and instantly fell in love! When I finally received them, I was over the moon to discover they are incredibly well done and the fabric is both crisp and stretchy, with strong black and white pattern.





The white Mango blouse is a last year's sales item, but even though I can't find it on their website, I have seen a similar model back in stock in their York branch, By the way, I think Mango is one of those brands that doesn't get enough credit for the amazingly chic garments they produce and the very competitive prices amongst the high street giants, so if you don't own something from Mango yet, I think it's high time you went into a shop near you - I promise, you won't regret it! :)



The silver pointy flats were another bargain in last year's Topshop sale, the gorgeous silver unicorn bag is from Chicwish, a site you all need to have a peak at, as it is full of chic, affordable fashion items, with free delivery! :)


The cat eyes sunglasses are handmade and you can still find similar ones at Asos (just follow the link) and the silver sparkly Guess watch came half price from my local jeweler, and as much as I've tried, I cannot find a similar version sold online, but if you are tempted please keep looking as it is an amazing statement piece that I could not be happier to have invested in.




Hope you are all enjoying your weekend and looking forward to a scrumptious Sunday diner - I know I am! :)

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment