Saturday 2 July 2016

Asos Flared Frilly Jeans

After a whole month off, I'm back with loads to share! :)

June is always a busy month for me, my birthday, handover before my 2 weeks holiday and time to reflect on the year passed and the year to come...

I'll start off July with this outfit that is all about these amazing frilled, flared jeans that have just been restocked at Asos, link here.


I pretty much stopped wearing jeans since I gained weight, but an exception is definitely in order for these ones! :) They are fitted, high waisted and the frilly detail at the bottom is right on trend!



The vest is from New Look last season, the dream catcher necklace from Miss Selfridge and the round sunglasses from Topshop.



The pompom, lace up shoes are from Asos, now sold out but if you want to try your luck at restocking :), follow the link here.

Not much to say in this post as this outfit pretty much does all the talking :), but will be back soon with some more insightful and meaningful content! :)

Hope you're all enjoying the weekend and for all our American friends, Happy 4th July on Monday! :)

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment