Sunday 31 July 2016

Tropical Flowers & Kittens with Sunglasses

I decided to order this dress to try it on but had no big expectations, in fact I was pretty sure it'll go back as soon as it arrived.

My first thought when I opened the parcel was that the colours were a bit too bright, but given that they were supposed to look tropical, I decided to try it on and fell in love with it for its fab fit and girly design and print!






The dress is still available at Asos for only £28.00, and you can find it by following the link here.


The bag is an old favourite from Accessorize, the Apple Juice Carton :), and the Charlotte Olympia sunglasses kitty flats were an amazing find on Ebay!!! Love them to bits, nothing says summer, girly and happiness more than this pair of shoes! :)



Hope you're all enjoying these amazing summer days and the week ahead will be one filled with even more sunshine! :)

Until we meet again,

All my love,
D
xoxo

2 comments: