Saturday 9 July 2016

Off Shoulder Cut Out Lace Dress Perfection

Like most of you, I've been drawn towards white lace dresses for quite some time now and this beauty from Asos perfectly combines the off the shoulder trend with my love for white, embroidered dresses.






Found this dress by mistake just before it sold out and I cannot stop wearing it! :)



For this dusty pink, loose fit cardigan now on sale at Warehouse, follow the link here. Love the colour, very girly and in trend and goes with quite a big part of my summer wardrobe.


These amazing shoes (as close to Valentino as you can get without going bankrupt) came from Nordstorm, after Tyler from Girl Meets Gold has turned them into her staple summer shoes! Tyler's one of my favourite bloggers, she's brill, love every outfit she puts together! :) The shoes have sadly sold out but Heti from Dune are similar with slight colour variations, link here.

The nude, scalloped bag is from Asos, link here, and the rode gold tassels are from HM. I could totally wear nude all through summer and not just out and about in Scarborough! :)


Hope you're all enjoying the weekend and have a great week!

Until we meet again

All my love,
D
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment