Sunday 6 April 2014

Go on! Polka Dot your way into Spring! :)

It has been a busy March (a little post documenting some of the main events coming soon :)), and I have a feeling April will not take a back seat either! :)

Not complaining, I just wish I had more time for my blog, but I shall manage my time a lot better from now on.

Now, going through my posts so far, it's pretty clear to see I have a huge soft spot (pun intended :)) for The Whitepepper, which is why today's post features another one of their amazing creations! :)








Polka Dots feels like the right way to transition into Spring, and this mid calf shirt dress from The Whitepepper is just what you need! :)

Its loose fit that gives it versatility when it comes to styling as you can wear it as it is or have a slim belt around it's high waist, deep pockets and shirt collar that can be worn buttoned up or opened for a more relaxed look and the in trend length are just some of the reasons why I needed this dress in my life! :)




My choice of shoes was a very easy one, as I think these gorgeous and edgy gladiator opened shoes from Dr. Martens will give any outfit a lift :), and I have added an extra dose of polka dots in my choice of tights from Asos and a lovely crisp pair of white lacy socks from Topshop.




As accessories I have matched my Miss Sporty nail varnish colour to the lovely flowers I have picked on my last shopping trip, added the chrome heart shape ring from Urban Outfitters and these round vintage looking sunglasses from Topshop.




So, since it is technically Spring :), hope you'll all make some lovely memories during this inspiring and spirit invigorating season and be kind enough to share them with the world! :)


Until we meet again :)

All my love,
D
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment