Thursday 24 April 2014

Summer, can Tartan come along?! :)

Even though Summer is around the corner and I couldn't be more excited about all the amazing outfits I'll be putting together :), I'm still finding it hard to let go of tartan and Winter berry! :)






The colours might be a bit dark and reminiscent of Winter, but the fabrics are all light and breezy, fitting right in with the lovely weather we've been having lately.







I had to actually buy these gorgeous trousers from Zara in a medium as I could not find a small anywhere, but loved them so much that I had to have them in any form I could get them! :) 

They are quite loose, and I must say the only garment from Zara that is actually less than outstanding quality due to the fact that the fabric is that thin, it came apart at the stitching around the back pockets leaving little wholes that will undoubtedly make the trousers unwearable after a couple more wears, but I am still glad I have purchased them as they are gorgeous to look at and they weren't that expensive to begin with! :) 

The top is from Mango and it is perfect for this SS14 sheer trend, which is why I have purchase the white version for Summer outfits as well! :)

My Topshop shoes are the burgundy version of my favourite black ones, and have now sold out, but the white, tan and black versions are still available in certain sizes.


Hope you all have a lovely weekend!!!

Until we meet again :)

All my love,
D
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Heyyy lovely!

    First of all you look stunning in these pics! And second I think tartan can definitely come along - especially in perfectly styled outfits like this! Just love how well the black top and those shoes go with the pants!

    Gabby @ What She Buys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gabby! :) I'm so glad you think tartan can come along, as I'm finding it really difficult to let go! :)
      I hope we're not alone in this though! haha
      xxxx

      Delete