Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter!!!

I am happy to report North Yorkshire is basking in the sunlight this Easter Holiday so spirits are high! :)

I don't know about you, but there's something about the sun that makes me think I have super powers :) and my mind just opens up to all sorts of new possibilities that all seem within my reach! :) I just love this feeling! :) 

And since it's Easter what better outfit to portray this happy feeling inside than this amazing bunny dress from Vintage Style Me, made out of vintage fabric sourced by the lovely owner, Rhiannon Alexander.






I found Vintage Style Me through a few of my favourite bloggers, who all had such lovely things to say about Rhiannon, on top of proudly wearing her beautiful designs that I had to check it out! :)

And as soon as I went on the site I knew this dress had to be mine, before even looking at anything else! :) Good thing I didn't think twice either, as the fabric was a one off lucky find and the garments were unique and limited. 



Carrying on the vintage theme I have paired my wonder of a dress :) with the most amazing vintage find that was this mint condition brown leather bag and my Tinker Taylor TBar Tan Leather shoes from Office



And since there's no better time to overload on bunny accessories than Easter :), say hello to the cutest bunny necklace ever from And Mary!!! :) It is made out of porcelain and if you haven't heard of And Mary before, you simply must check it out as you're missing out on the cutest accessories out there! :) Next on my list has to be the Pink Flamingo necklace - it's just what I'm missing for my Summer outfits! :)

The antique looking bunny earrings come from Claire's, which is the place to go for quirky little earring sets! :)




I'm so in love with these yellow fields!!! :) All my photos would have them in the background if the weather would be as kind more often! :)



Happy Easter!!!! And have a fantastic time whatever you are doing! :)

Until we meet again :),

All my love,
D
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. That dress is so gorgeous! I love how you styled it, and these photographs are so lovely!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hannah!
      I really appreciate the kind words! :)
      So glad you left a comment, so that I can discover your lovely blog! :)
      Currently going through your old posts, in love! :)
      xxx

      Delete
  2. This outfit couldn't have been any more perfect for easter! Just love the print on it and how you've styled it with those gorgeous brown shoes and bag! Another great look :)

    Gabby @ What She Buys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a sweetheart as always, Gabby! :)
      Will be heading over to your blog soon, need to catch up and get some inspiration! :)
      xxxx

      Delete